Urgent Combatting COVID-19 Reminder
We are seeing a significant uptick in COVID-19 cases across the United States, including in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Delaware. Now more than ever please be vigilant of the basic protocols to combat coronavirus both at work and in your personal life.
It is imperative that you are….
- Wearing your mask in your work place (especially in the Community Living homes) and while out and about around others. This is a mandate, anyone who is not, please report them to your supervisor.
- Wash your hands and sanitize. Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and/or sanitize with hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol after touching any frequently touched surface (especially door handles), before handling food, touching your face, touching others, and/or after using the restroom.
- Socially distance and limit contact time. Socially distance at six (6) feet apart whenever possible, and limit your contact time especially with those outside your social bubble under 15-20 minutes.
- Disinfect and sanitize frequently touched surfaces at home and at work, especially door handles, counters, pens/pencils). All residential programs should be following KenCrest’s Housekeeping Guidelines.
- If you are feeling sick, please alert your supervisor and your Human Resources representative immediately and do not come into work.
Please also, if you are not already doing so, practice the follow the KenCrest protocol after your work shifts.
Only we can keep each other and those we support safe, please be mindful and practice the three M’s:
- Manage Contacts— know as much as possible with whom you have had close contact
- Minimize Intensity—avoid large groups, closed space with large number of people
- Maximize Mitigation—keep social distances, wear masks, wash hands, maintain disinfecting
Remember if you have any questions please contact your supervisor or email email@example.com.