Important Message To Our Montgomery County, PA Families
To the Families of KenCrest,
As we see a surge in COVID cases, including in our regions we are asking for your support in doing all we can to keep your loved ones safe during the holiday season to limit potential exposure to COVID. At this time we are tightening our safety and family visitation guidelines in our Pennsylvania, Montgomery County service area.
- We will not be allowing indoor family visits or any guests in the homes regardless of guest’s vaccination status (unvaccinated, vaccinated, nor boosted).
- Families who are vaccinated, with vaccinated loved ones may take them out for the day holidays, but everyone must remained masked as much as possible
- Families who are vaccinated, with vaccinated loved ones may take them home for overnight visits; if they are visiting for three days or longer family members must conduct a PCR antigen test to their loved one either prior or upon their return home
- Staff can provide you with the PCR test when you pick up your loved one, or upon their return
- If your loved one tests positive, they must quarantine at home with you, and cannot return to their Community Living home until they test negative
Please know we are doing everything we can to mitigate the risks of COVID for everyone we support and our team. We appreciate your understanding and corporation during this challenging time as we navigate changes in our communities as quickly as we can.
If you have additional questions, please contact your loved one’s Personal Outcome Champion or Program Manager. Wishing you a safe and happy holiday!