Paradigm Scholarship for Working Women
Did You Know About the Paradigm Scholarship for Working Women through Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia?
KenCrest encourages all staff to pursue higher education and regularly offers support resources including partial tuition reimbursement and resources through several of our community partners like the Chamber of Commerce of Greater Philadelphia. They are offering their annual $5,000 Paradigm Scholarship for Working Women looking to pursue their associate or bachelor’s degree. Applications to the Chamber are due Friday, December 10th, 2021!
This is a terrific opportunity for any employee who identifies as female in the greater Philadelphia region. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please apply through the link below.
Applicants for the Paradigm Scholarship for Working Women must meet the following criteria:
- Work as a full-time employee (at least 30 hours per week) for a member company of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia (KenCrest is a member).
- Have completed at least one year of college and must be currently enrolled (within the last 18 months) at a two or four-year accredited institution working towards an undergraduate degree. Masters and advanced degree candidates are NOT eligible for this scholarship.
- Have a minimum of five years of full-time work experience.
- Hold an exemplary work record.
- Submit an copy of your college transcript.
- Submit two letters of recommendation including one from your supervisor at current employer.
- Submit a 200-word essay on why you should be selected as a recipient of the Paradigm Scholarship for Working Women.
- Submit a copy of your employer’s tuition reimbursement policy (if they have one).
The following factors are considered when selecting scholarship recipients:
- Current enrollment
- Potential for future success