KenCrest offers training programs for groups of individuals, families, educators, and a variety of professionals representing multiple disciplinary fields.
The Social Transition Activities for Relationship (START) program focuses on boundary and relationship education, as well as social competency with a specific emphasis on safety. This program can be specifically adapted accordingly for school-age to adult groups and their unique requirements.
Safe Talk is a program developed specifically for first responders, emergency response personnel, airline staff, and healthcare professionals. Safe Talk educates and instructs professionals about best practices when relating to individuals who have an intellectual disability or autism in an emergency or crisis situation.
Our Sexuality and Relationship Building course is a school-based curriculum designed for children and teens in that age group that focuses on a variety of topics related to sexuality and positive relationship building.
Additional behavioral training services are offered; please contact KenCrest directly to receive a comprehensive listing of courses.
KenCrest has provided our specialized socialization training to private individuals as well as schools. We provide these services to a variety of clients in Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, and Philadelphia County.
To learn more about these services, contact Autumn Dae Miller, Ph.D., Director of Behavioral Supports and Services at email@example.com or 610-825-9360, x 1253.
Following are a few of our training workshops for Early Intervention, child care, and behavioral health professionals, as well as parents:
- Early Intervention
- Practical Tips for Completing Session Notes
- Positive Behavior Support
- Assessment to Intervention
- Using Visual Strategies and Social Scripts
- Coaching Families within Daily Routines
- Child Care
- Challenging Behaviors / Positive Solutions
- Responsive Routines, Environment, and Strategies to Support Social Emotional Development
- Behavioral Health
- Using Play-Based Approach to Promote Engagement
- Collaboration with Families and Early Intervention Staff
- Positive Behavior Strategies to Ease Bedtime, Mealtime, and Community Outings
- Play is the Work of Children