Mark your calendars for the KenCrest Masters 2018. Get ready for October 22, 2018 and another great event full of fun, friendship and fundraising at Blue Bell Country Club and Normandy Farm Hotel & Conference Center. Details are forthcoming so check back soon.
2017 Recap ~ KenCrest Masters 2017 featured painting, baking, and golfing – all in one day – and was capped off with an evening of dinner, raffles, and live and silent auctions. Dick Vermeil also made an appearance! Over $145,000 was raised for KenCrest programs! Thank you to all of our sponsors, participants, and volunteers for making it a night to remember.
Click here to view photos of the event.
Thank you to our 2017 Supporters:
- Sally and Jerry Beil
- Miller, Turetsky, Rule & McLennan, PC
- Marian Baldini and Larry Filtz
- Mary Jane and James Brenneman
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Arnold Palmer Sponsors-$3,500:
- Arlington Heritage Group
- Gail and Frank Guthridge
- Laura Solomon & Associates
- Valic Financial Advisors, Inc.
Norman Rockwell Sponsors-$2,500:
- Blackrock and Merrill Lynch
- Citizens Bank
Cake Boss Sponsors-$1,000:
- Baederwood Pharmacy
- Blue Bell Country Club and Normandy Farm
- Capital Associates, Inc.
- Carole Chapin
- Elwyn Specialty Care
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Fidelity Alarm Company
- Jasmine Eaddy Employment & Training Services
- Johnson Kendall Johnson
- Lintons Food Service Management
- Mat’s Pharmacy
- Mazars USA LLP
- Tonia McNeal
- Reformation Lutheran Church – Media
- Salmon, Ricchezza, Singer & Turchi, LLP
- Stratix Systems, Inc.
- Superior Plus Energy Services
- U.S. Medical Staffing, Inc.
- Linda and James Van Horn
- Willits Pharmacy Services Inc.