The third annual KenCrest Masters will take place on Monday, October 14th, 2019, and we are honored to welcome BB&T as this year’s Title Sponsor. Renowned for its unique experiences, this year’s Masters event features 18 holes of golf, axe throwing, and succulent terrarium gardening at Blue Bell Country Club, followed by cocktails and a dinner celebration at Normandy Farm. KenCrest Masters raises critical funding for KenCrest programs to support infants, children, and adults, and you can help 2019 be our biggest and best year yet. Mark your calendars now!
Whether you prefer to swing a club, an axe, or a trowel, or just relax with a signature cocktail, we hope you will join us for a wonderful day of raising awareness and funds to help those we serve.
If you are unable to attend this year’s Masters but would like to share in KenCrest’s successes with a donation, please give here.
Thank you to our 2019 KenCrest Masters sponsors!
- Jerry & Sally Beil
- James & Mary Jane Brenneman
- Marian Baldini & Larry Filtz
- Frank & Gail Guthridge
Empowering Dreams Sponsors
- Arlington Heritage Group
- BlackRock and Merrill Lynch
- Carole Chapin
- Interstate Fleets
- Sam’s Italian Market & Bakery
- US Medical Staffing
- Willits Pharmacy Services, Inc.
- A-1 Construction Specialty, Inc.
- American Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Eastern Alliance Insurance Group
- Joan Hanley & Mary Ellen Mahan
- Charles Horn III
- JDB Service Group, Inc.
- Aurora Kripa
- Tonia McNeal
- Reformation Lutheran Church (Media)
- Salmon, Ricchezza, Singer & Turchi LLP
- Mike & Pam Schuessler
- Barbara & Todd Vanett