KenCrest Masters 2019 Recap
We’re thrilled that so many friends and supporters could join us for another great KenCrest Masters event on October 14, 2019! Special thanks go out to each of our sponsors, including our title sponsor, BB&T. We also thank our co-chairs, Travis and Joanna Rhodes, as well as our event committee for their leadership and time to plan this year’s event.
It was a beautiful day for golf, axe throwing, and terrarium gardening…and a great night for conversation and a delicious meal among KenCrest friends. Through sponsorship, registrations, donations, and auction items, we were able to raise over $202,000 from the Masters event, of which 75% will go directly to the programs and services that KenCrest provides.
We’ve collected photos from the day and shared them on Shutterfly. Here’s a look back on some of the great moments of Masters 2019.
Thank you, again, for making KenCrest Masters 2019 such a great event and success! We look forward to seeing you next year for KenCrest Masters 2020!
Thank you to our 2019 KenCrest Masters sponsors!
- Jerry & Sally Beil
- James & Mary Jane Brenneman
- Marian Baldini & Larry Filtz
- Frank & Gail Guthridge
Empowering Dreams Sponsors
- Arlington Heritage Group
- BlackRock and Merrill Lynch
- Carole Chapin
- Interstate Fleets
- Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP
- Sam’s Italian Market & Bakery
- Stratix Systems, Inc.
- US Medical Staffing
- Willits Pharmacy Services, Inc.
- A-1 Construction Specialty, Inc.
- American Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Eastern Alliance Insurance Group
- Larry & Loyce Brown
- Fidelity Burglar & Fire Alarm Co., Inc.
- Joan Hanley & Mary Ellen Mahan
- Charles Horn III
- JDB Service Group, Inc.
- Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc.
- Aurora Kripa
- Laura Solomon & Associates
- Tonia McNeal
- Philadelphia Federal Credit Union
- Reformation Lutheran Church (Media)
- Salmon, Ricchezza, Singer & Turchi LLP
- Mike & Pam Schuessler
- Barbara & Todd Vanett