KenCrest has recently consolidated our COVID-19 resources into the following four categories for ease of viewing/finding information. Simply click on one of the categories below for the information you’re looking for.
COVID-19 Resources for Families
The following are resources and tips for families regarding the Coronavirus:
- For Connecticut – scroll down to “Find a Testing Site Near You” and enter you zip code
- For Delaware – use drop down for county listing
- For Pennsylvania – Scroll down for the map, use the green “near me” icon to input your address
For Vaccine Information
- Fireside chat video Q&A session about COVID-19 vaccines with Marian Baldini and the Twin Sister Docs of Philadelphia
- Coronavirus Social Story – from ASERT Collaborative
- Hand Washing Tips – from ASERT Collaborative
- Social Distancing Tips – from ASERT Collaborative
- COVID-19 Communication Board – from Temple University
- Toolkit of Ready-Made Resources to Support Individuals with Autism Around the COVID Crisis – from The Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute at UNC
- Tips for Pennsylvanians Receiving a Paper Stimulus Check – what you need to know about cashing a stimulus check
When KenCrest makes the news, you can read all about it! Check out our News Coverage page for links to our most recent media highlights.
Sign up for our quarterly news to get the most up to date information available. Feel free to view any of our past newsletters as well.
Visit us frequently to get up to date information about our annual events — KenCrest Masters and Community Champions — and other great events that you can be part of all year long!