Completion of the training documents below is required prior to seeing children. Some of the links below contain PDF files which can be viewed on any browser or device. Please be sure to print certificates (don’t forget to add your name to each certificate). Other links take you to other training websites where you can print a certificate after completion. Please send all certificates HERE.
- Preservice Orientation Article
- Preservice attachments: Fillable Session Note, Session Note FAQ, Coaching Strategies
- Preservice Orientation Article Certificate
- Fire Safety and Evacuation
- Fire Safety Certificate
- Child Abuse Training entitled Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse: Mandated & Permissive Reporting in PA, required every five years or upon therapist license renewal.
- Early Learning Standards **
- Guidance for Writing Early Intervention Session Notes *
- ECO 101 (Early Childhood Outcomes) *
- ECO 201 *
- Infant/Toddler CPR & First Aid Certifications
State Approved EMS or KenCrest (ask about availability) Providers only – (See attached list).
Online training modules are NOT acceptable.
*Please use this link to login to EITA (Early Intervention Technical Assistance) site to complete Guidance for Writing Early Intervention Session Notes and ECO 101 and 201 – Early Childhood Outcomes. Please follow the directions on the site for registration and log in procedures.
**The Early Learning Standards training can be accessed at the TLC website. This on-line training is a basic course regarding the Early Learning Standards and those who complete and score a 6/8 on the learning objectives quiz will earn 1 hour of infant/toddler training hours. Attached is a set of instructions of how to access the training.
Chester County Providers must complete one additional training: