Completion of the training documents below is required prior to seeing children. The links below contain PDF versions of our Preservice training modules. These files can be viewed on any browser or device. Please be sure to print and complete any quizzes or certificates (don’t forget to add your name to each certificate); send the certificate and completed quiz to your primary supervisor.
- Preservice Orientation Articles
- Fire Safety and Evacuation
- Child Abuse Training entitled Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse: Mandated & Permissive Reporting in PA, required every five years or, upon therapist license renewal.
- Early Learning Standards **
- Guidance for Writing Early Intervention Session Notes *
- ECO (Early Childhood Outcomes) *
- Infant/Toddler CPR & First Aid Certifications
State Approved EMS or KenCrest (ask about availability) Providers only – (See attached list).
Online training modules are NOT acceptable.
*Please use this link to login to EITA (Early Intervention Technical Assistance) site to complete Guidance for Writing Early Intervention Session Notes and ECO – Early Childhood Outcomes. Please follow the directions on the site for registration and log in procedures.
**The Early Learning Standards training can be accessed at the TLC website. This on-line training is a basic course regarding the Early Learning Standards and those who complete and score a 6/8 on the learning objectives quiz will earn 1 hour of infant/toddler training hours. Attached is a set of instructions of how to access the training.
Chester County Providers must complete two additional trainings:
- Seven Steps to Progress Monitoring
- Cross Systems Collaboration: BHRS and EI Services
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MOODLE COURSE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER! You must view this course in Firefox or Google Chrome.) Scroll down the course options until you see Cross Systems Collaboration: BHRS and EI Services. Click on the course. You will be prompted for an enrollment key. Use enrollment key BHRS15 to access the course.