The Department of Public Welfare requires that all EI staff complete 24 hours of training each year, in addition to PreService Training, in order to continue to work in the system. All of the trainings listed here must be completed each year as part of the required 24 hours.
In Addition, all Chester County providers MUST complete Quarterly Progress Monitoring and Cross Systems Collaboration: BHRS and EI Services. (Links below)
The PDF files below can be viewed on any browser or device. Please be sure to print and complete quizzes and certificates attached to the training and return to your supervisor.
You may also obtain credit towards the 24 hours for any Books, Journal Articles or videos you read/watch on subjects related to your practice with children and families. Download and complete the Training Outcome Form (WORD format) or Training Outcome Form (PDF format) to receive credit for these topics journal articles (1 hour), books (up to 3 hours) or viewing videos (length of video) related to your practice. Return the completed form to your supervisor to obtain credit.
- Cultural Diversity
- Early Intervention in Child Care Settings
- Fire Safety / Evacuation
- Procedural Safeguards & Mediation
- Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse – Annual Review
- Child Abuse Training entitled Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse: Mandated & Permissive Reporting in PA, required every five years or, upon therapist license renewal.
- Universal Precautions / OSHA
Please follow the links below to the required training for Chester County providers: