Welcome to the KenCrest Academy!
ATTENTION: Required training for all staff and contractors who are providing Birth to Three Early Intervention via Tele-intervention during COVID-19 Emergency
Links to training:
- Birth to Three Early Intervention Via Tele-intervention During COVID-19 Emergency At the end of the training, please print out and fill in your name on the certificate. Please submit to your supervisor and to Christine at Christine.Waldron@kencrest.org.
- Click here to watch the video of how to conduct Early Intervention Tele-Intervention during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The links below are included in the PowerPoint, but these will go directly to the page. Hyperlinks do not work in the PDF form of the PowerPoint.
- OCDEL has identified Zoom, FaceTime, and Skype as platforms that can be used for Tele-intervention.
- FaceTime is used on Apple technology only and is enabled through opening settings on your device. Further instructions can be found at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204380
- Zoom can be used on both desktop and mobile devices. Instructions on how to get started can be found at https://support.zoom.us
- Skype can also be used on computers and mobile devices. Instructions on how to get started can be found at https://support.skype.com
This section of our website provides access to the Preservice training and some of the required annual training for KenCrest Birth-to-3 providers to complete. Topics vary; some are designed for professionals in specific areas, and others are designed for all providers. Begin by selecting a category to see what topics are available.
PLEASE NOTE: Recent changes on the internet no longer support Flash technology, which was the format of most of our presentations. All of our presentations have now been converted to PDF format. Please follow the links to the PDF versions of the Preservice, Annual and Professional Development & Resources topics. The PDF files can be viewed on any browser or device.
The PDF still asks that you correspond with Maureen Meenan; please correspond with Christine Waldron at Christine.Waldron@kencrest.org.
Preservice Training – Completion of the training documents in this section is required prior to seeing children.
Annual Training – The Department of Public Welfare requires that all EI staff complete 24 hours of training each year, in addition to Preservice Training, in order to continue to work in the system.
Professional Development & Resources – In this section, you will find some additional training modules available for credit toward the 24 hours in Birth-to-3 programs.