What is our New Business Idea Program?
KenCrest is launching a grant opportunity to fund new business ideas, service delivery, and innovations in technology. It’s a great opportunity to develop new models and products to benefit KenCrest’s stakeholders and programs. Check out our launch video here!
- LOI opens on July 1, 2019 and closes on September 30, 2019
- Conditional award notifications will be disseminated on November 15, 2019
- Business plan submission is due by January 15, 2020
- Final awards approved KenCrest Centers Board by March 2020 (Date TBD)
Who Can Apply?
- KenCrest staff
- Community Partners
- Those invested in improving the lives of children and those with intellectual disabilities
Need more information? Contact NewIdeas@kencrest.org
How to Apply
Letter for Intent for New Business Idea funding will be accepted between July 1 and September 30, 2019. Conditional awards will be announced in November 2019, based on KenCrest’s mission and strategic alignment. Conditional award recipients will be required to submit business plans by January 15, 2020. KenCrest Board of Directors will announce the recipients in March 2020. Below are webinars links, the link to the application, and information on upcoming informational sessions at our offices.
Lunch & Learn Schedule (click the date below to register)
Frequently Asked Questions
How You Can Submit
1.) Online Submission (Preferred)
2.) Email Submission
You can download the LOI application and email it to NewIdeas@KenCrest.org
3.) Paper Submission
You can mail in a paper submission of the form above to KenCrest, Attn: New Business Ideas, 960A Harvest Drive, Blue Bell, PA 19422