The following is a list of resources that provides additional information related to KenCrest’s services for adults, especially for our Lifesharing and Employment programs.
- PA Lifesharing Coalition – Learning more about Lifesharing and advocacy.
- PA Department of Human Services – A variety of PA State-approved Lifesharing resources, person-centered planning, ISP, etc.
- Lifesharing Program Interest Form – Interested in participating in the Lifesharing program? Download our form here.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Have questions about the Lifesharing program? Read through our most frequently asked questions.
- PA Intellectual Disabilities Services
- DE Intellectual Disabilities Services
- CT Intellectual Disabilities Housing Services
- Charting the LifeCourse
- Employment First
- Customized Employment
- Certified Customized Employment in PA
- PA Department of Human Services Office of Developmental Programs – A variety of resources, including the PA DHS publication “Everyday Lives – Values in Action”
- Electronic Visit Verification
- Everyday Lives: Values in Action
- Identity First vs. Person First Language
- Person First Language Examples