In our Community Homes you will find a place to live that fits your needs.
KenCrest homes support one to five people, depending on need and location. Most homes have 24-hour supervision, and all meet state licensing standards. KenCrest homes are adapted to the needs of the individuals living there and are maintained with care. You can be assured that people sharing KenCrest homes are carefully matched and have opportunities to visit the home before choosing to live there.
Community homes offer these supports:
• New personal relationships
• Direct participation in the community
• Direct care professionals trained to meet your needs and interests
• Health care coordination
• Clinical supports such as behavioral consultation, therapies, and nutrition.
• 24/7 emergency response system and nursing support
• Assistance in obtaining and managing health and financial benefits.
Interested in other options? Visit Lifesharing and In Home Services.
Current Service Areas: In Pennsylvania, you will find KenCrest houses in Bucks, Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. In Delaware, we have houses in New Castle, Kent, and Sussex counties. And in Connecticut, Fairfield County.
For more information, contact Kellie Smith at email@example.com 610-487-1582 x2517
For more information on our Residential services, contact Kellie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-487-1582 x2517