You may know KenCrest as a newcomer to the Constitution State, but we are long-time experts in supporting people of all ages with intellectual disabilities and autism. Now serving 15 people in homes in Bridgeport and Stratford, KenCrest adapts its homes to the needs of the individuals living there and maintains the properties with neighborly care. You can be assured that the people sharing homes are carefully matched and have the opportunity to visit before choosing to live in that location.
The most comprehensive of the KenCrest residential options, community homes offer these supports:
• New personal relationships
• Direct participation in the community
• Direct care professionals trained to meet your needs and interests
• Health care coordination
• Clinical support or evaluations such as behavior consultation, therapies, and nutrition.
• 24/7 emergency response system and nursing support
• Assistance in obtaining and managing health and financial benefits.
Current Service Areas. In Connecticut, KenCrest provides community homes in Fairfield County.