We Do Business in Accordance WIth the Federal Fair Housing Law
It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
In our Community Homes you will find a place to live that fits your needs.
KenCrest homes support one to five people, depending on need and location. Most homes have 24-hour supervision, and all meet state licensing standards. KenCrest homes are adapted to the needs of the individuals living there and are maintained with care. You can be assured that people sharing KenCrest homes are carefully matched and have opportunities to visit the home before choosing to live there.
Community homes offer these supports:
• New personal relationships
• Direct participation in the community
• Direct care professionals trained to meet your needs and interests
• Health care coordination
• Clinical supports such as behavioral consultation, therapies, and nutrition.
• 24/7 emergency response system and nursing support
• Assistance in obtaining and managing health and financial benefits.
Current Service Areas: In Pennsylvania, you will find KenCrest houses in Bucks, Chester, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. In Delaware, we have houses in New Castle, Kent, and Sussex counties. And in Connecticut, Fairfield County.